Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ramblings of a lazy blogger..

I know I have not posted a real post in far too long dear followers..So, as I sit in the depths of despair and darkness I offer you my utmost apology, pouring my very heart out and soaking my pillow with weeping...Either that I'm just stuck in my bedroom saying "sorry for not posting dudes" with a burnt out light bulb..Choose whichever story you see fit :P

Life has been pretty great lately :D Had some sad moments, some happy ones, goofy, amazing, and even bittersweet, But all in all...I'd have to say I had a great summer :D Right now I am studying (and studying..and studying...) to get into the collage of my dreams. Patrick Henry. I know I haven't been focusing on my school as much as I should if I really want to go there..But I'm going to try and work on that more in the following months :) I have some mixed feelings about the collage.. (seeing as it is in Virginia...) On one hand, I don't want to leave my friends, family, and half my life behind, and on the other hand my brain is telling me "Go for it! If you don't at least try, you'll really regret it in 5 years!" So..I've got a little blender in my head with a bunch of thoughts crammed in there spinning around :P

My camera broke..It wont recognize if there is a memory card in there..So now I am only using a phone camera that my friend Wesley gave me :) It has 5 megapixels, and works fine for me ;) Most of my recent pictures are on my Instagram...and I hardly do much with them now :P

Im officially going to be in Disneyland in 4 days!! I'm pretty excited about that :D I will be gone from the 6th-13th :D I will be there with Wesley, his family, my older sister Shay and her boyfriend, Benny :) Its gonna be a blast. (and I am going to take maaany pictures) ;)

Something else that I am wildly excited about is the fact that I get to go to a Blue October concert. Blue October is one of my favorite bands. (If not my favorite) Justin's music has so much feeling and heart...Its just amazing...and I am so happy that I get to see him in person :) I so wish I could meet him...And ya know what? Someday I will! Thats not even a maybe or a possible. I will meet Justin Furstenfeld if it kills me. :P
You see that face? That is the face of someone who literally pours every single feeling into their music. He's someone that I really admire, because despite his hurt and issues that he has to go through, he really does write music to help people in pain. He's the kind of person that I can really just describe as a beautiful person. Even if that does sound cheesy or anything. It's true. 


Question of the post!!!

What band are you literally dying to see in concert? 

Well, I had better sign off!! Thanks for reading! :)
<3 <3 <3
::hugs::
Love ya all!!
~Elisa:)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww I'm sorry about your camera. But at least you will still have your phone camera for the meantime. Have fun at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ChinkyGirLMeL: Thanks :( I shall mourn its loss for years to come ;) Thanks! :) I did have fun! :)

    Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!