Thursday, November 18, 2010

This made me laugh. :D 
 awesome. :D ↓
I love LOL cats. They are so funny. :D :D

I laughed uncontrollably when I saw this one. XD

Then there is Anime. I love anime, it is so cute! I would have some girl ones here, but you can't just google girl anime. Terrible inhuman stuff would come up.  

I LOVE CALCIFER!!!!!!! 
Calcifer and Howl together, the meaning of awesome. :D

Super Anime Howl. Cuuute. :D  
If you have not seen Howl's moving Castle, then I am sorry. It is one of my favorite movies. :D :D

Bethany did a really great post on it. :)
I really liked it. ^_^
Byr! 
<3 
Elisa. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!