Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Randomness:)

 So I still keep not posting...I know :P Anyways! I totally got this new beautiful shiny toy! Its an HP tablet and I totally love him...Yes. It is a him. And yes. I am planning in naming him...Not sure yet... But he will not be nameless. I promise you :) ;)
I also found out that I am going to Disney land for the first time in November! *spaz out dance around  the room*
life has been going really well lately :D I've got my amazing friends that never fail to make me smile, my amazing family and my amazing touchpad...that certainly doesn't make me spend less time on the internet...Watch all the YouTube videos!! :P Yep.. That's me.... :P
I'm not going to the history class on Fridays anymore, which in some ways I am happy about and others not so much :P I'm really gonna miss my "crazy history buddies" but I'm not gonna miss the homework so much :P if you know what I mean :P
Day before yesterday a couple of my great friends came over and we talked and then watched a movie. For some seriously weird reason.. Movies on make my brain decide that it's time for a little sleep and I ended up sleeping like a rock through some of it...I seriously have no idea :P It's weird :P
After the movie we all headed up to the church event, Reformation Night, the highlight of my small child life...:P This year I  set out not expecting much... But ending up with having the time of my life :) I spent the whole time with my awesome friends talking and wandering around trick or treating for experience sake. Nope, I had never been. Something was lacking in my sad sorry childhood that was suddenly filled.  At first Wes ended up knocking on every door, but after a while I was not really worried too much about it (not that I never gave him the chance....Kinda didn't like the knocking part. :P) it was fun :) Caleb ended up giving me his hat cuz my candy didn't all fit in my pockets...hehehe. ^.^
For some really annoying random reason I have just not been able to sleep during the night! I end up not  really falling asleep until about 3 every night :P It's really starting to make me tired :P
 The only thing about posting on the tablet is that I can't upload pictures...I guess when I have some I can just post on the desktop :P
As you can tell now, this post doesn't really have a point...Sorry about that....my posts are just not the most interesting things... :P But they really can be me...haha
I kind of spazzed out the other day cuz a few of my friends and I watched My Neighbor Totoro.....Kind of made my day...But I think that it kind of disturbed some of the people there :P Goodness he is adorable XD :D <3<3<3<3 But I am pretty sure everyone knows what I think of him already ;D Totoro is not really the only thing I spazzed out about this week...I kinda got excited about all the sugar floating around as well XD kind of makes me think of cotton candy clouds...O.O that would make me spazz........O.O Can you even picture my face?! Wow.... I need one of those..Who doesnt?!
Cotton candy haters. Not that everyone is entitled to their own opinions....I happen to know someone who is not that fond of cotton candy...A good friend of mine...But still very crazy. XD :D
I think I am really tired...Did you know that the other day my sister was on video chat with someone and I was totally being the weirdest I have ever been in my life? I don't remember any of it...Which is the weird part. I woke up the next day and my sister told me some of the things I did....hiding behind our large couch and peaking over the side and being all....weird like.....:P I dunno.... XD
Last night my sisters and I played Indian poker.... I kinda won ;D Fiona lost all her candy and kind of sat at the table crying because she was laughing so hard....it was funny.... XD My drawer is kind of filled with candy SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Question of the post!!!!
ooooooo!!!
Have you ever been trick or treating? If so, do you still do it? :P
:@---- <--little dude with lollipop... ^.^
bye!!!
<3<3<3 love you all sooooo much!
I gotta say...My friends are the best...You all like of make me super happy :D
~Elisa :):):)

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Congrat's on the tablet and Disney tickets(so jealous!)!!!! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You're gonna LOVE Disneyland! ^_^ It's the bestest theme park ever! Oh, and I loved your post... as pointless as it was. XD You're awesome. :)
    Answer to the question: Nope. Never been trick or treating. It would be fun to try though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post! Gotta say, this concert, AND Disneyland all in one month, gonna be great! :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!