Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 21 (and a teeny bit more... Teeeeeeeeny)

Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy

I know I have not been keeping up on this very well and for that I am sorry. I will go cry in the corner for a while. Crying because I am sorry and weeping because I don't know how I will ever make it up to you. There. You have it. Now don't you feel bad for making me so upset? You should. 

Back to subject!

I listen to a lot of music when I am happy. I usually listen to something more upbeat when I am in a good mood. Such as, Selena Gomez (Yes, I know, horrid fluff music) Owl City or Taylor Swift. :) I know someone who hates each and every one of those so I will not try and find one that everyone likes out of the three choices...Sorry.... I will post a Selena Gomez one. Because I like her and because she is just so crazy cute. ^_^ But then again so is Taylor Swift...
But here is my answer! :D

I like this song too.
I wish I could write. Like, I had a way of making things sound epic...You know? Yeah.....Not sure how to explain it..I just wish I could write..haha :P


@ least i dont write like this. rite? all weird like ya know? so like everything is hard 2 read. actually...i am not doing the hard 2 read thing so well.... i dont know if every1 is on the same page as me. i dont think so. ya know? so ill just rite random stuff. k? ya.
We are watching the first Harry Potter right now...They were all so crazy cute!!!! I could just die!!! AWW!!! Hermionie and Ron! AHHH! :D
Yep. 
Tomorrow I am going to Oaks Park with some of my friends! :D I am pretty excited about that. :) And did you see?!?!?! In the latest Leverage there is a part in the beginning that is at the skating park at Oaks Park!!! I have been there! Multiple times! :D Yeah. I am pretty pumped about that. haha!
I have their autographs (all but Christian Kane's) they filmed just two or three blocks from where I lived and they filmed at Oaks Park! The only amusement park I have ever been too! (Yeah, I know..Sad.) :P Wooohooo!!!! 
Bye!!! 
<3 <3 <3
Elisa K :D :D :D 
I seriously need to think of an original sign off... :P 
Question of the.....Post....
Have you seen the new Harry Potter? What did you think of it? Like? Hate? Love? Opinions? Feel free to share! :)
I have not seen it yet. I was sick...and broke...haha xD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!