Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 20 and some more! :P :D

Gah....I am not in a very good mood...Not to where I am walking around the house growling like a  sick pig..Just to where I am like "Blllaaaahhhh" and the fact that one of my little brothers is standing behind me saying "Are you done? OH!OH!OH! She's done! Never mind......" Can you see how that would be annoying? :D lol!
I know someone who thinks they are "Eww!" crazy. I know... haha :D
Here is my favorite songs right now. 

Epic? Yes. Very. :D

Don't worry. I am not going to spam you with thousands of YouTube videos... :D
I feel like dancing right now..As in like, West coast...Or the Hustle. . . :) I like those dances... :D And Nightclub 2-step. Awesome beans!!! :D
I have a good cup of coffee right now...and I really don't have anything to talk about, I just have not posted in a few days. :P
I have 49 followers!! :D Thanks so much! :D You guys are epic!!! And I love ya all and will give you all individual (I think that is how to spell it)  hugs and marshmallows! :D



Now here is the 30 day challenge that I have not done in a loooong time!!! :P
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Do I listen to music when I am angry? Well...I guess I do... Hmm... Lemme think...I DON'T KNOW! YOU ARE MAKING SO ANGRY! WHY CAN'T I EVER THINK OF THESE ANSWERS!?!?!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe... yeah, that was not clever or funny. But I wanted to say it. x)
I guess I listen to Skillet and Evanescence... and Linkin Park. :P
So, here is a good song! :D
I just noticed how the person in this picture has really blue eyes......... O.o ooooooohhh!! :P
Not that I feel like a Monster...I just like this song.. :P Hahahaha, the growl makes me laugh. x) It be funny! x) So...Yeah...
What do you guys want me to post more about? Politics? Music? Orange Soda? Tetris? :P I stink at Tetris...I think the highest score I have ever gotten is 11,000 points...I think I was lucky.. :P Very very very very lucky....
Bye!!!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa :D :D :D
p.s I am in a better mood after listening to music and talking to two of my friends on chat. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!