Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 19

Day 19 - A song from your favorite album

Weell, what is my favorite album? Wait! I should be telling you! Not asking you! :P
haha, well! this should be interesting! My favorite album right now is Matbataleesh by Hisham Abbas! (And Foiled by Blue October...Well, the songs that I have from that album at least. :P) So here is a song from it. :D I really like this kind of music....Really really like... :D
I like this video, really like this song and really really like her hair! The girl he is walking around with, her hair is so pretty! I wish my hair looked like that.. lol xD
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa :D :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!