Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 18

Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio

This one is a little harder than the last one.. :P
YEAH TOAST!!!! Nah... But that would be awesome... xD
Hey, I just realized how little you are learning about me in this...I mean..Most of my answers consist of the words "I dunno" xP
OH! I know!! I have no clue why I like this song as much as I do.... :P But, here it is!!!
The sound of worms.
No.  I am joking.. Here is the real answer!!!! ~~~~
Hahaha!!!! Yesssssssssssss. I love this song so much. Ever since Andy showed it to me after being shocked that I had never heard it. :P It's awesome. x)
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa :D :D :D
p.s. There is a poll here! Please vote on it! I mean...How long could it take?! :P heehee! Also! You should read my Harry Potter post. I have been told it is funny. ;) Which I don't really get..but...OH WELL! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!