Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 14

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love:

Well, there are a few songs that no one would expect me to love...I am not sure which to chose though.. :P Actually...I don't really know one.... O.O Do I? The thing is! I don't know what you expect me to love! hm...Do you expect me to like Evanescence? The gummy bear song? Hahaha...No... THE DUCK SONG! Eee...I sang that all of camp.... :P But it's just so weird and funny! x) x) x) Do you expect me to like Selena Gomez? How about B.O.B?... AHH! I'm talking to much and not giving you an answer! :P :P :P I talk too much...And I get off subject too much... :P There...I am doing it now!!!
*STOP TALKING AND THINK!!!!!!!*
I don't know. So I'm just gonna post a song that I like right now. ^_^
I like this. :)
I will be doing a random thoughts post soon. So, stay tuned! :D If that is what you like to read...
I will also be posting my 4th of July Pictures. :D I got a lot.. haha
Bye!!!!
<3 <3 <3
Me. Er. You. WHO? 
Elisa 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!