Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 13 and a tiny bit more.

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure

I don't really have one...I don't think.... There is that one Eminem song that I like...The edited one of course.... :P It's called 'Beautiful"...But there are some 'parts'... :P Ya know.... Yeah... AHH! I am so terrible about explaining things! I have some "younger people" who read my blog.. hahaha... yeah....
Oh..Well..This post stunk...Not interesting at all! :P
Bye!!!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa k!!! :D :D :D


Well, I hate editing my posts, but I really kind of want to add my randomness to this one. Ya know? So, I am doing it. Cuz I feel like it. Cuz I am depressed and I hate it. Cuz I just sat in my room for a long time doing nothing but staring out my window at the fireworks and thinking. Cuz today was a blast. I just wish I could fit in more. :P Yep. That is all I have to say right now. I am sorry to have to complain to you. And no. I am not looking at you to say "Poor Elisa!!!" I just wanted to get it out. Thanks for listening though, your the best. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!