Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 - A song from a band you hate
Um...... Hm.....These questions are kind of hard. :P At least I think they are.. :P Weeell! I can't really think of one that I hate so much that I just SCREAM and throw things when ever I hear their songs ...So I am just going to do Lady Gaga. :P lol Her songs are catchy and sometimes I find myself kind of jumping very slightly to the beat..But the lyrics are so dumb!!!! They don't even always make sense!!! Yeah..... So.......But I don't really want to put one of her songs on my blog. :P :P :P
Question of the day!!!
Do you like Lady Gaga? x)
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa K!! :D :D :D
Yeah...And I don't really like this challenge..Would I be a loser if I just stopped? :P I am kind of tempted..
Today is Sunday which means that I get to see some of my lovely and super awesome friends. :D Yay! haha. :) C ya later awshome people;s!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hope you have fun. and maybe what you should is pick out your favorite questions.. if you want to quit but don't know if you should.. just an idea..... you don't have to do it.. like i said just an idea.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!