Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines day pictures! :)

I know I already posted today... but I really wanted to put this up. ^_^
I was very pleased with myself yesterday (today not so much) because I took what looked like really good pictures! Until I downloaded them.... :( Oh well! I will post them anyways! It is a Valentines day theme! (yeah... I know, late)





 That is the name of a Taylor Swift song. :)  Yeah.... Kinda weird




 I like that he sparkles. ^_^





and I will end this line of photos with this:
Isn't it adorable?!?!
What do you think of them? :)
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa.:)

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics!:) Happy (late) Valentine's Day!!:)

    ~Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice photos! I especially like the one of hearts coming out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little guys in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!