Monday, January 3, 2011

Well, I guess I could add spelling to it. I have not idea how to spell reselution. Everyone has them, well, everyone who wants to be a better person someday does. New years (how you spell 'em's) Last year I did not have any, but this year I do!
1. I will be waaay more mature. No jumping up and down and all that stuff. :P
2. I will spend my time more wisely.
3. I will do tons of school!!!!!!
4. No more candy. Well.... not as much then. :)
5. I will stop biting my nails!

:D
This year I will be doing this speaking group. I forgot what it is called, and Generation Joshua. I hope they will help me make more friends as well as help me be able to speak in public and understand politics better. They shall be fun.... I think. :D
I have some babysitting to do now, and lot's of cleaning. So, bye!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :):):):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!