Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve!

I know this is kind of late, but any-who!
We all ran outside at the stroke of midnight and clang pots and pans, well, I didn't, I took pictures. We watched Julie and Julia.(YUCK, I really don't like that movie. it is boooring. :P)
Owen enjoyed clanging the pot lids. :D
 They do look very evil, and Noah looks blind in one eye. That is so creepy.
To celebrate some people ate Marshmallow and Peanut butter sandwiches
Some people wore awesome socks
And some people did not...
Some danced.
It took quite a lot of begging to be able to put this picture up, Irene did not want me to at first. :D
Well, bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!