Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school!!!!!!!

It is that time of year again, the time where I pull out my lucky pens, my paper crown left over from Christmas, lucky lizard (Miki), paper, crayons (yes, I still love them) brightly colored pencils(green and blue!), notebooks and such. Then of course, I spend a good hour trying to cram it all into my big blue binder and crying when I find it all does not fit.
School is fun! Call me nerdy (people do) but I like it. :D

Me and my Biology book:
I have a sparkly fake tatoo on my cheek. :D 
Playing with my Lego car. :D

And to prove that I did not giggle, smile and play with toy cars while I was supposed to be doing my school, here is one of me reading my book: XD


I like my paper crown. :D 
On Sunday I wore my new outfit, I was really happy with it. ^_^ It was a pair of black girl slacks, a little gray coat jacket thing over a red tank top and a pair of gray shoes. It made me happy, I really like that outfit. :D
The red face is because it was SO cold out!
 Icky, that picture looks funny
Yep. I am really happy with it. ^_^
I also drew a new picture! It is nothing interesting, I don't even know why I am adding it, but I like it, so I shall. :D
Just a silly little drawing. ^_^
In case you could not tell, she is wearing knee high converse and crazy socks. :D
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :)

1 comment:

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!