Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yet another tag. :D

I was tagged by Nathan and Shay. :D So here goes!!!!!!




01. High heels, boots or sneakers? Sneakers. But I *really* want a pair of rubber boots
02. What time did you get up this morning? Eight thirty
03. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
04. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter 7
05. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who
06. What do you usually have for breakfast?  Depends, but I don't really like breakfast foods. :/
07. What is your middle name? Katherine
08. What food do you dislike? Pancakes, waffles or french toast.... Ewwwww
09. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Speak Now by Taylor Swift
10. What characteristic do you despise? I don't really know
11. Favorite Clothing? That I own or just any clothing? My converse, GIR t-shirt, and blue striped one. :)
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you?  I don't know... Rome I guess, although I bet I could think of a better one later. :P
13. Are you an organized person? Not really......
14. What is your favorite movie? Another Cinderella Story I guess....
15 . What was your most memorable birthday? I don't remember the year, but when Shay threw a surprise party for me and I was totally clueless even after they talked about it in front of me... :P
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Maybe watch a movie
17. Farthest place you are sending this? It is on my blog so whoever reads it....
18. Person you expect to send it back first? Anyone who wants to.
19. When is your birthday? April 18th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night!!!!!!!!
21. What is your shoe size? About a seven....
22. Do you own any animals? We all own a dog named Hercule. But I don't really care for him...
23. Any news you'd like to share? Nope, not anything at the moment...
24. What did you want to be when you were really little? An famous artist.
25. What is your favorite flower? I think a rose, but I don't know all that many come to think of it.... I like violets too, and forget-me-nots
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Hmmmm, I am not really looking forward to anything other then Christmas
27. Do you wish upon stars? Oh yeah!!!!!! Only crazy people don't!
28. What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2010? Get popular in the babysitting business. =P
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I am told dark blue....
30. How is the weather right now? Cold and rainy, but nice. :D
31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mrs. Cone, telling me she was coming over to our house
32. Favorite soft drink? Coke
33. Favorite restaurant? I think Burgerville, but I don't go to very many, I do like Carl's jr's hamburgers though....
34. Hair color? Brown, but in some lights it looks more of a strawberry red. X)
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos or my one thousand baby dolls. :P 
36. Summer or winter? Right now, winter. :)
37. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
38. Coffee or tea? Coffee, but tea is okay
39. Boy, do I wish I was still? Short? Little? I don't really care.... I think... this is a weird question thingy
40. Do you want your friends to email you back? I didn't email it, but I do want them to do their own!
41. When was the last time you cried? Recently
42. What is under your bed? A scary spider, it's web and a thousand dust bunnies.
43. If you could have dinner with anyone (alive or passed on) this year who would it be? .... I don't know,
44. What are you afraid of? Clowns, deep water and all my friends dying at once.
45. Salty or sweet? Totally sweet. ^_^
46. Favorite month of the year? December or January, snowy and cold. ^_^ Perfect months to snuggle with a blanket, hot chocolate and book
47. Camping or Hotel? Camping. ^_^
48. Favorite day of the week? Friday
49. Beach or swimming pool? Depends! Am I swimming or hanging out with friends? Beach actually, pool water bothers my eyes if I am in to long. :P

I can't believe there are only 49 questions............ that strikes me as really wrong.... :P All the people I want to tag have already been tagged...... Oh well! :D
Amanda I have never met, but found her blog randomly and loooove it. :D

Bye! 
<3 ya'll!!!
Elisa. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!