Sunday, December 19, 2010

I was like super super not happy that Christmas was close, but now I am because.... (drum roll) I only have 9 more presents left to get! I know... that is terrible. But only yesterday I had 18! W00t! Yes, I am very happy. :D Someone told me I post too often, so I shall do it less. :P Heeheehee, I figured I have not posted in a few days, so it would be okay if I did now. ^_^ I lost my journal a week ago and can't find it! A whole week without writing in it once! Gasp. I feel so weird without it. :P *Sniff sniff*
My Mom and Dad each bought marshmallows to roast in our fire! I am so happy because I looove marshmallows. :D We watched a couple of episodes of this show called BASToF Syndrome. It was so weird, but funny! i love it! It is late and I should probably go to bed...
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. w00t for midnight posts! :P

    I don't think you post too often, I enjoy reading your posts. They give insight into your head and into your family.

    We had small marshmallows in our hot chocolate this morning, yay!

    P.S. You must be using Google Chrome and its spell-checker because nobody ever spells "marshmallows" correctly without a spell-checker... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Marshmallows in hot chocolate are the *best*! Forrest puts them in his coffee, which I do not like. :P He said "How can anything so fluffy and white be wrong?!?!"
    I'm glad you don't think I post to often. :P
    I do too know how to Marshmallow! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!