Wednesday, December 22, 2010

:D :D :D :D :D

I am like UBER happy right now because........... I am now officially a Muse Model! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Those faces do not compare to the face I am making right now... they seem waay to tame. :P I went in this morning and filled out the sheet they gave me. Then the dude there said "We can take pictures of you tomorrow.... never mind! We can take them right now! w00t! The guy said that I may be tall enough to model in Paris or New York someday, if I keep growing! :D :D :D ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^  ^_^
Another reason that I am so happy about is that I got a very awesome poster today. It is of a giraffe standing very tall among a ton of running zebras looking at you, and above it says "Be yourself!" I really like that. :D
Right now I am practicing walking in high heels because I am going to learn eventually! I feel so tall! :D For the first time in my life I am thankful for the hight I am. :P It is hard. I will randomly loose my balance and fall let on my face. :D They are not small ones! I am really excited about the prospect of some day having a little spending money. :D Right now I am working on a picture of John Wayne and Maureen O'hara together on a sheet of shrinky dink. I am really happy with the way it is turning out. You can actually tell that it is him! :D
The mall was packed! It was crazy! There was this amazing blue dress at Romy that I really liked, but it just did not fit me well. :P Too bad. :) Yeah, I am really happy. Another reason for my over joyed face is because I got a white plastic rubbery bracelet! For free! No, I am joking, it is just a white piece of plastic that a woman was handing out for "Cross walk and pedestrian awareness." heeheeheeheehee.
What I am listening to right now:
It is not the real version, it has been messed with a little bit because all the real versions have been taken off of  YouTube, it is not even the full version! :/


Yeah, so I am happy. :)
Bye!
<3
Elisa. :)

1 comment:

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!