Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Camp pictures.........Part 1?... :P

I was gone at camp all week! It was a blast. :D I got to stay with the Barendregt family and they ROCKED!!! :D They were comfortable to be around, they treated me like I was one of them, talked to me like they knew me and were all around awesome. x) The funny thing is that I guess I sound like a Canadian now...Only a tiny bit but a couple people told me that I sound like one. It was definitely an interesting experience that turned out to be epic. :D Here are some pictures that I tooketh. :D

Photo by Caleb. :D
Morgan giving us his "blue steel look" lol
Jess on the beach. :D :D
Her grandparents. I thought they were pretty cute. x)
Jessica and I. :D
Some awesome seagull friends!
Jessica, she's so cute!!! :D
Our seagull friends. :D
They flew away...
I am not going to post them all at once. because there are quite a lot and I am sure you will not have the time to read my blog.....Yeah.... :P
What do ya think of the pics?? :D 
Family camp was a blast. Had I already said that? Ooops.... :P I talked to friends, made new friends, played at the beach, sat around talking, played mini golf, drank a monster (HEEHEEHEE) played volleyball (failed at volleyball more like...) ate junk food, built sand castles...ran on the beach, took pictures, and just plain had fun. :D I am forever in debt to the Barendregts for letting me come along and stay in their cabin with 'em. :D 
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 
And now, as usual, I sign off!
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!