Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere

Oh. This one is hard. :d
This one kind of reminds me of AnnaLise's house. When we danced around the first time I had ever heard it...But not always..I can't really think of one. :/
I could do 'Rolling in the Deep' because it reminds me of the basement of our church at the dance session where I first heard it..But I've already posted that song. :P



I'm afraid today's answers were sorta lame... :P And the song sounds different on the cd.. :P
BUT! Thanks to Andy, I have his autograph! :D :D :D I am so happy about that. He gave it to me around (Christmas...? I don't really know when...) and it is happily taped to my wall. :D\
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa K :) :) :)

1 comment:

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!