Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 - A song that reminds you of someone

Well!! I seriously can't think of any! So I will do this one! I think this song reminds me of Scott because the first time I heard it I heard him saying "OH! I love this song!" or something like that. LOL

Hey! I thought of a good one! This song reminds me of a friend that is always trying to get me feel better about myself. I am not sure why it reminds me of them. It just does. :P Love ya!!!! :D <3 (p.s, you are helping..Well...Sort of.... ^_^) 
hehehe ^_^
<3 <3 <3
Elisa Kate!!! :D :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!