Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nothing really....

I am sitting at the computer watching music videos and wishing I were at church. :P I am also wearing my owl hat. ^_^
I .love this song, I love this video and I love this band. :)

I can't believe the sermon will be over in about 5 minutes! That seems so strange. O.O



HEY! I do like this song! I hate hate hate hate Katy Perry... but if you just ignore who it was done by then it will be ten times better. :D I heard it on the radio and didn't know it was by her, so I looked it up and was like "Oh! Her?! I can't listen to this! She is awful!" but then I did, and now I like it. ^_^ Hehehe...just sayin'

Yes Nathan. It is Owl City, I find this song........... SO SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. Girly gushy moment. Whoever watches this video... read the letter on the screen. It is sweet and cute and I like it. :D

Couldn't they have taken a better picture? :P But it is still sweet. ^_^

Well, that is enough videos... for now. >:D Have fun at church all my best friends! <3
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa:) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!