Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'd buy you a green dress

Don't worry, I wont be doing many more of these, but I felt like doing one because I am back on the couch sick, so I just did. :D What do you think? I think this is my favorite of the ones that I have made so far. :D

I'b buy you a green dress

We are watching the cosby show right now, they are still watching the ones that I have already seen. :P I watched tons when I was sick, so they are still catching up. :)
What do you usually do when you are sick? All I have been doing is sitting around watching movies and occasionally chatting with the few friends that come on.... three. :P But it was a nice chat! :D
Captain Hastings comes and visits me, he is the most adorable cat in the world!!! :D 


Right now I am wearing my favorite hat, it is a hat that is.... an owl! :D

I love this hat! :D

For the first time in a long time I am actually wearing a color other then black nail polish. :D 
Actually, I am wearing ten different colors, one on each finger. :D Blood red, light blue, green, orange, purple sparkly, Magenta, purple-pink, dark dark purple, brown-ish (It is actually a cute color, kind of shiny. :D) and shiny purple. :D I like it. :)
But I have a feeling it will not be long before it goes to it's former color. :) 
I am not sleepy at all. O.O
Well, I really don't have anything to say.... so I had better go before I bore you all to death... If I have not already. :P
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa:) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're sick. Get well soon!

    I love my picture - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D
    I am so glad you like it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!