Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not to sound like I am whining or anything... but.... I hate being sick. :P
I spent what felt like all night throwing up and reading Calvin and Hobbes. :P I think my stomach and brain were talking to themselves the entire time. My stomach seemed to be playing some Jazz (I hate Jazz...) and getting down for a real great party! Hahahaha. xD
Brain: "Meeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"
Stomach: "Woot! This is the best party ever! Let's start dancing and getting all hyper!"
Brain: "Meeee haaaate sleeep. Slleeeeeeep booooooooooringggggggg"
Stomach: "All right! The D.J is here, and and he brought some chips, ice cream and soda!"
Brain: "Shouldn't you have something healthy, like an apple?"
Stomach: "And be healthy? Where is the fun in that?"
Brain: "Daniel ends a lot of his posts with 'Go eat an apple"
Stomach: "Well, I guess...  but just one! After all the junk food though!"
Brain: "Meeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaate sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

I never did get that apple.... :P Heeheeheehee, :D I got to re-read a lot of Calvin and Hobbes though! :DI have no idea what to blog about right now. :P I have been working on my speech... a little. :P
But the thing is I have read it so many times the last thing I want to do is read the beginning again. "Imagine" the first word of the speech and I am so tired of it! Hahahaha. xD
I have been thinking about what I should write my next speech on. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why I say "go eat an apple"...just caught on, I guess.

    What's your first speech about? You might have told me, but I forget things...sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I think it is a funny way to end a post. :D

    It is about Sundar Sighn, my FAVORITE missionary ever! :D I think I mentioned it at the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!