Sunday, February 27, 2011

A random tag, that you should read!

Random tag! :D

1: Who are your best friends?
Kerilynn, Hadley, Lindsey, Sam, Andy, Nathan, AnnaLise, Lindsey B, Tara, Chris, Hannah, Jessica, Jewel, Chase, Maddie, Michaela and  Andra. :D Do you see how blessed I am to have so many wonderful friends?

2: what is your favorite food?
Hmmm.... Enchiladas or jello. xD

3:  Go to all of you followers and name the first one that you see:
Daniel
this is a weird question... :P

4: What is going on around you?
My brother and Sam are playing call of duty.

5: What is your favorite color?
Hmm, black or blue. :D Or red.... or purple.... Gah, I don't know!

6: Are you in love?
Hmmm...... Weell, how about I skip this question and any other that may be like this one also. :P

7: What is your favorite subject?
Science. All the way. :D

8: What do you like best in a guy/girl, looks wise?
Hmm..... this is a weird question... But, I have to say, nice eyes and nice hair. lol

9: If you were stuck on an island for a year, what three things would you bring with you?
Haha, that is funny because a friend and I were talking about the same thing recently. :D A boat, food and a house. xD

10: What are you drinking/eating right now?
I am drinking coke. Yummmmmm. :D

11: Do you have a bucket list?
Well, this is a happy question, now isn't it? No, not really, occasionally I will think about something and mentally put it in, but not really.

12: Are you republican or demicrat?
Well, I am assuming you mean "Democrat"... but I am a die hard Republican. :D

13:  What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Hmm, my friends, family and just daily things like that. :)

14: What do people say your best feature is right now?
Umm..... well.... I don't know... :P

15: What is the first thing you do when you get your hands on a computer?
Check my Facebook. xD

16: Name three funny things you thought when you were little:
1) I thought that if a Jolly Rancher was especially sticky, it meant that someone sucked on it and put it back into the wrapper.
2) I thought Coke was for adults only, and that it was very bad if a kid had some
3) That if you put your hand out the window of a car, the wind would blow so hard that your hand would get blown or cut off. xP

17: If you got three things right now, what would they be?
A skateboard, an itouch or Zune and new clothes. :D

18: Do you think anyone will do this tag if you tagged them in it?
I doubt it. :P

19: Name three random things about yourself:
1) I hate pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
2) I have only taken one warm shower in my life, I like them cold :D
3) I used to eat as much, if not more then my dad... which is saying a lot. :P

20: Is that a moon you see?
What?! can this be any more random?! No... it's not... :P You, (whoever you are) are really odd.. :P

Tag people!
Daniel!
Candy!
Polka Dot!
Nathan E.!
Kimmi!

Hope you do it! lol, I don't know why, but I do! :D
<3 <3 <3
Elisa.:) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I did the tag! AND, wait.....is there another Daniel I should know about? Impersonator...Anyways, I'm deeply saddened to hear about your Zune (or is it fixed?) and the fact that you hate pancakes, waffles and French toast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there is not another Daniel. lol
    No, it is dead as a doornail... :P
    They are really gross!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!