Monday, February 21, 2011

Untitled. Because this post really does not have a subject....

I am at 87 posts right now, this will be my 88th. :D Yay! I don't know why I am excited about that, I just am. :D
 AnnaLise and Luke "arguing" about who-knows-what. xD
 I just love this picture! It cracks me up. xD

On Friday Forrest and I went ice skating with some friends. It was my second time ever going and I was pretty bad. But after a while I got the hang of it! :D

 My older sister Shayleen got a kitten! He is the cutest thing ever and I am jealous. xD
 His name is Captain Hastings. :) She named him that because we have this little tradition that all our animals' names are from the Agatha Christie stories, we have a dog named Hercule and used to have a little white rat named Miss Marple. Also, Captain Hastings is awesome. :D
It is time for dinner,
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :)

1 comment:

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!