Monday, January 24, 2011

The pictures! Yay!

I have not seen all the pictures that Hadley took on Saturday, but here are some of them! She is really good and prepare to be.... amazed at her mad skillz. xD
Irene, I love the way her eyes look in this one!
 Shay, so pretty!
 Shay

 This is one of my favorites. :D
 itunes commercial!
 If you could see all of me, you would see that I was clutching my rubber boots. xD

 Shay
 Irene
While at the park where we were taking pictures Forrest found a little snake! It was so cute! We all took turns holding it, the skin feels so awesome. ^_^
I love snakes, they are so cool.
Have you ever heard of Skillet? I have been listening to them a lot lately, I forgot how much I like their stuff! :D
I have been really pleased with the way this day has been turning out so far! I got up at 6:00, did my Science, History homework, algebra and started my biology. I cleaned my room and wrote a paragraph on the Black Death! (Homework for that History class) Now I have time to practice photography and maybe read a book! :D
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :)
Time to clean up the house!

2 comments:

  1. Holly cow, you're day has been waaaay more productive than mine! Basically all I've done today is take the car in to the shop for an oil change... Oh, and ate breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now... I made dinner, read some of Sparkling Cyanide, did my school, went up to the store and everything.... I have no idea what to do with myself! :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!