Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crazy week. x)

I have been so crazy busy this week. :P
Mon: I babysat Reilly and Torin.
Tues: Went to the house of some people that were doing rainmakers and talked about how to give speeches.
Wed: Babysat R and T
Thurs: Going to babysit R and T
Fri: A dance! And going to spend the night at one of my friend's house.
Sat: Will be at friend's house
Sun: Church.
Then it all starts again! :P :D 
Who else got really worked up when watching the football game?! Ahhh! I can't believe the Ducks lost. At least they gave them a run for their money and made them work hard to get the best of them. :P Those last few points had me on the edge of my seat. It was really cute seeing Torin jumping up and down yelling "What is wrong with you?!?! Auburn! Sit down on the grass and stay there till the game ends! Argguhhhh!!!!!!" xD 
Yeah... so......
I drew some more last night. They are not that interesting, but I kind of like them. xD I don't really know why in this galaxy I am putting these up, but I will do it anyways. =D 
A girl and a dog... in case you could not tell. :P



Then there is my super happy girl and boy. The words are too small to read.. They say 
‎"And at last, I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once
Everything is different
Now that I see you"
My mom wants the computer... 
I made Mexican Chicken, salad and rice for dinner. :)  Not my favorite dish,, but it sure did feel good eating. I was sooo hungry. xP
Bye! 
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!