Thursday, December 9, 2010

♪♫ Doom

People are exploding. we have the dreaded stomach flu epidemic. NOOOO!!!!! Doom song time ♪♫ Doom doom dooooom deeee dooooom DOOM! ♫♪ Yep. That song pretty much sums it up. I am currently sitting in the dining room listening for the most feared sound in the world. And I am pretty much sure I just heard it. In my room. By a four year old.
Enough of that. One more thing:
It will not prevail! I will not get sick! I stand fast in my... ummm.... un.... sickness? Whatever....  All I have to say is I will not get sick. Never.
It is amazing how quiet it is at 2:30 in the morning! So far I have given 2 baths....
Ahhhh! I said enough! Why must I think up such revolting and terrible things! It is my disturbed subconscious kicking in. I am holding Noelle , poor little sick baby. :( I think sick babies are one of the saddest things in the world. :P
Sleeping beauty is one of my favorite Disney, it has such a pretty style!

I really like the prince, he is one of my favorite Disney princes! ,:D 


Have any of you seen this Julian Smith? It is really funny.  XD


This one is pretty good too, I think of it almost every time someone starts to bless the food. :D


I wish the small child on my lap would fall to sleep.
Well, that is really all I have to say.... I could post tons more Julian Smith videos, but I will leave it at those two. So;
Goodnight, sleep tight.... and don't let the sickness get to you! Although, I can't guarantee anything!
Bye!
<3
Elisa. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!