Saturday, December 11, 2010

Books and other odd ramblings

The Luckiest Girl
I love this book so much, I have read it at least 6 times. ^_^
I really like Beverly Cleary, especially Henry and Ribsy. :D
Ramona is kind of a brat, but I like her too. :)
I also really like Johnny and Jean by her. :)
Then of course there is The Princess Bride by William Goldman. Ah-mazing!!! :D
Come to think of it.... I have actually not read it in a while! 
The Black Stallion,
This is my favorite horse book, I looooove it! I have only read it twice, because I don't own it, but if I did I would read it a lot. :D
Is it weird that I really dislike the Redwall books? I don't like books or movies where they tell it from and animals point of view. :P

As some of you know, I really like horses, not to the point to where I know all the breeds and everything, but  occasionally will blurt out a random breed I do know and surprise people. :D 
:)
Clydesdale's are my favorite. :D 
I rode horses every Friday for a while, which was really fun. I miss doing it. :P
I rode this Arabian with a really bouncy gallop. XD I never did fall off though... Thank goodness. The girl that I rode with was surprised that I had never ridden before, because I knew what to do, like mount from the left side, point my heals down, etc. I didn't even realize that I was doing it right until I turned the horse around and saw her standing there with her mouth open. Heeheehee. ^_^ The only thing that I could not get was sitting up straight! Uggghhhh! It is way harder then it sounds! Especially when you are gripping onto this huge horse for dear life! :D :D :D
I am like super happy right now, because I had at least 22 views yesterday and 6 comments!!!!!!!!!! Actually, seven counting mine... But that is a very very large number for me and it made me happy. ^_^
I have completely lost my voice. :P It's kind of funny though. 
I am still sick as ever, but have chosen to ignore it as best I can. ^_^
Shay and Fiona went to the mall to get Christmas gifts (which I am still sadly behind in) It was cute because Fiona was so happy. ^_^ 
So, I guess we are having breakfast for dinner tonight, normally I would be super excited.... Unless we were having Waffles, pancakes or French Toast, then I would be really bummed. XP
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I REALLY want to ride a horse some time. I've wanted to ride a horse ever since I read the Ralph Moody books when I was like 10 years old.

    My voice is gone, too... I'm drinking Licorice Spice tea right now. :)

    I hope y'all get better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can believe it, they are really fun!
    I am drinking sprite. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!