Monday, November 22, 2010

My progress in picture taking!!! :D








I just saw one of my first pictures, AWFUL! :D I love seeing my progress in things. :D
This was my first picture, to be taken on my green camera that is...
BEFORE:



Or these ones. :P




This one is not so bad.... but still. :P



IN THE MIDDLE:
This was after about a month.

I really actually like the tree. 

I love the way the Sax. looks in this one. :D


AFTER.... Err... now... :P







I think I can say I have made progress! I know I am still not good (at all) but I definitely like my newer ones. :D 
Bye!
<3 
Elisa. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow. That's a great comparison. Your newer ones are sooooo much better. And it's amazing what you do with that old camera!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!