Saturday, November 20, 2010

25 secrets/facts about me.

So I was tagged in a taggy thing by Beka, so here goes!
1. I hate text language, other then things like lol, rofl, brb things like that, but using lot's in one sentence get's annoying. :P
2. Like Beka, I am always having 'addictions' like only eating the same thing a lot, listening to the same song... etc. :P
3. Tons of people always tell me I am really really funny, but I really really don't think I am.
4. I hate pancakes, waffles and french toast, I wouldn't touch it with a 39 and a half foot pole if someone paid me.
5. I love tags. :D
4. I love to draw, and on;y wish I were better. I am afraid this tag is not going to be very interesting, I don't really have very many secrets, and the ones I do have, I wont go spewing it all over blogger. :P
5. I love journal and could spend hours writing in mine.
6. I am very claustrophobic.
7. I LOVE JOHN WAYNE!!!!!! And I have a huge coffee cup with a picture of him and a quote on it. :D
8.I don't sleep very well unless I am listening to music. :D
9. I  can't live without lip gloss and crazy socks.
10. I love to climb trees, the bigger the better!
11. I love to be outside and kind of wish we lived in the country, then I can go walk a lot more without my mom worrying about me getting mugged. :P
12. I love the rain, I don't really like misty rain, the hard stuff is what I love. :D
13. I wear nothing but converse, unless it is my church shoes. :P
14. I love Mike and Ikes, marshmallows, fruity candy, ice cream, jello, whipped cream and anything that has sugar, unless it has peanut butter or licorice. yucky.
15. I hate it when people leave the volume on the tv at something like 29 or 59 anything with a nine.
16. Chocolate or strawberry ice cream is ah-mazing!
17. Bananas are NASTY.
18. I can't type, I am sooo slow. :P
19. I love babysitting, babies, anything to do with little kids. ^_^
20. I love these kinds of faces- 0.0 0.- :) :( :P XD XP  O.o etc.
21. I love to dance. Dancing in the rain is sooo fun!!!!!!!
23. I did guitar, piano, penny whistle, and a little chimes for a while. :P
24. I have tons of nail polish and used to wear it a lot, but I don't anymore, it just sits in a box in my room.
25. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I tag.
Chris
Daniel
Wesley
My awesome bro Forrest
Nathan
Shay

I doubt anyone will do it.... :D
Bye!
<3
Elisa. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!