Thursday, September 16, 2010

A bunch of old kinda pictures



Noelle. :D Right now she is carrying a tractor around the room saying "I'm a Mama! I'm a Mama!" :D




Me. :) I like this picture, I think it turned out really well. :)




Noelle again. :)




This is just a picture I took when I was going for a walk and liked. :)







The glass was shiny  and I couldn't resist. :)













Zeke on the slide. :) He was yelling "Hey! Hey! Take a picture of me!" I think he was slipping when I took it. :D

I love the way the saxophone looks in this picture. :D


Scott on the bobcat.


King of the hill!














Joseph got weird....













How cute! I only wish it was a better picture...














Joseph. :) Again... :D















I like this song, as long as it's been edited that is. :P Not much has happened around here...





I'm going to go to a Vintage dance soon! I hope I can wear something like this...




Poodle skirt!!!!!!! :D



I love the scarf and everything that you can wear with them :D


                                                          I love the saddle shoes too, I    
                                                              hope I can get a pair! :D





These are the type of glasses I can wear too. :) They are so cute! :D



I'm afraid I am getting quite dull... So I'll go before you all die of boredom. :)

Bye!
Elisa :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! You're a good photographer! Love that picture of you, and also the one with Noelle wearing glasses! :) I didn't know Chris played the saxaphone! :) lol cute skirt!! WANT~!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!