Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 8

Day 8 - A song that you know all the words to
This one is also pretty easy..I'm pretty good at memorizing songs..If I may say so myself. ;) Well, just about every song that I like I have memorized... So..I think I will just do one of my favorites..Of the ones that I have memorized..... :P


Then there is 'Just a dream' by Nelly
'Love like woe' by the Ready Set
Just about every Selena Gomez song...
X-amount of words by Blue October
'Rolling in the Deep'
And just about a thousand other songs... :P I like to memorize things... :) I especially like singing along with the songs I know. ^_^ hahaha
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa K!!! :D :D :D

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE "Just A Dream" always brings tears to my eyes...I know, I know, I'm emotional...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mary

    I know! I love that song too. :'( lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!