Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 - A song that makes you happy:

Eee! Why can I never think of these answers?! :P I love my music and I am sure there are many..But nothing really POPS out...Like that word just did. ;) hehe
But I shall rake my brain and think a little. (I have a special little rake especially for brains. :D It is pink.) Thinking may come as trouble..It's not something I attempt at every day, and when I do, I'm not going to say I always succeed. BUT! I shall try. Aren't I knoble?!?! :P

Here goes!
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (Meditating noises as I sit in a yoga position with my fingers on my temples) 

Well! It seems I have gotten lucky with this whole thinking thing and have thought (By myself!!!) a couple of songs! (uh oh....)
Here is one of my favorites.  :D
I love this song. :) :) :)

Bye!!!
I really need to think of a creative sign-off!!! :P
<3 <3 <3
Elisa Kate?... :P Ew.... x) x) x)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I head never heard this song before now! It is epic! But kinda depressing... :P I love it! :D
    See ya round the blogging world! :D
    Samantha Dickens. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!