Monday, April 11, 2011

The thirty day challenge~~ Day 29!!! :)

Nooooooooo! I fell behind! I was doing so well! CRY CRY CRY. :( Sad day in which I forgot to post.... yesterday. :P

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

This is almost the same as Day 8... 
I love the look on his "angelic" little face! xD
Because we were all so little!!! :D
That was a fun day.... lol 
This is a strange picture, but it reminds me of how awesome that day was... x)
The look on Andrew's face... he's just like "Whoa... someone has had too much caffeine today!" lol
I cheated. I put more then one. Tooooo bad for me. :P Or you... whoever cares I guess. :P
lol
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa:):):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!