Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The thirty day challenge~~ Day 25!!! :)



Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
I can't believe I am almost done with this challenge, I am on day 25!!! O.O

A picture of my day.. Weell, that is not anything really interesting.. :P
I am going up to the store to try to find a dress for the dance. And I will be at the church, like I always am on Wednesdays.... Hehehe, see, not all that interesting. :P Sorry!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa:):):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!