Friday, March 18, 2011

The thirty day challenge~~ Day six! And a couple random pictures. :P

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Weeeeeeeeell........... Hmmmmmmmm... I don't really know........ :P

I hope I do not sound like I am copying anyone.. but:
Taylor Swift. She is pretty, can sing and... has nice hair.....
Jeeeeeeealous. xD
Also, I would be able to meet Adam Young! Woohoo! :D
Or Selena Gomez. I love her voice! And she is so cute! 


lol, yeah... :P She has pretty hair too.. and eyes... I am so jealous. xP



And I can not tell you how much I love this song right now. :) :) :) And I love her dress! SO CUTE! Except I don't really like that type of top. :P And her shoes! And her hair! And her voice! And her eyes! And her smile! Why is it that she has to be so cute?! :P :)]
I want to look like Selena Gomez. ^_^


I was experimenting with the focus. :D


He found his favorite place to sleep. On the printer.... yeah.........
 I may have already posted this picture..... :P

Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa:):):)

2 comments:

  1. Aw cute!! I’d want to trade with Taylor too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cat pictures! Elise, you have nothing to be jealous of. I admire the qualities in your life so much more than those of Taylor. I wouldn't want you to trade one iota of your own beauty for what you see in her.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!