Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tag with pictures in it. :D

This is a picture tag. That does not mean it is for people who like to take pictures only though! And not all the questions have to have pictures with them:

1) Take two pictures of yourself as you are right now. You may not put on any makeup, brush your hair or anything. One close up, and one far away:
Ha! I curled my hair last night! Lucky me..... :P
And no. I did not cheat.
Also, I know I used this picture of me in an earlier post, but I could not finish this one and did the other one instead... :P



2) Take three pictures of your room. You can't clean it up or anything!
I will only take pictures of my half of the room. :P



3) Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal?
Not really, occasionally I pull my favorite animals out of the closet to snuggle with when I am depressed though...

4) Take one picture of the animal, blanket or anything else you can not sleep without. 
I can sleep without them!
But they are just so cute! ^_^

5) Take a picture of your best friend: 
Irene: My sister, isn't she so cute?!


6) Do you have any pets?
Yes, a cat and a dog. :P

7) Take a picture of them! Plllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzz?
 Captain Hastings:
I tried to take the picture myself, but he stuck his head into my hair.. :P
So Irene took one

Hercule


8) Do you have any siblings? 
Yes....nine of them... 

9) Take a picture of them/him/her... if you have any. :D
I can only take a picture of a couple of them:
Shay is... ummm... actually... I don't know where she is....
Forrest is at work
Fiona is sick and wont let me take a picture of her..
Irene

Owen
Noah
Zeke
Joseph 
Noelle

10) Are you listening to anything right now? What is it?
Airplanes by B.O.B
A Year Without Rain- Selena Gomez

11)
What do you like about yourself?
Ummm.... :P I know! the way my hair bounces when I walk when it is curled! Other then that----

12) What is something you are dreading right now?
The speech tournament thing that my mom is going to sign me up for. :P

13) A picture of you with someone you love very much:
Weeell, I have a lot of people I love! How am I going to choose just one!?
well, I actually typed this up yesterday, but for some reason forgot to publish it. xP

I tag everyone! :D
Bye!
<3 <3 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!