Friday, February 4, 2011

What do you think?

What do you think of the new blog background and everything? Personally, I don't think it will last long... I don't really like it... it is kind of girly. I don't mind girly.... but to a certain extent. :P
Oh yeah. and I am up to 64 followers on my HSB blog. Yay!
I am going to go to a History class soon, I don't really like history all that much, but I get to hang out with a bunch of other kids, like Annalise, Luke, Chase, Branden and such. :) 
Today is also Rainmakers! This will be my second meeting, other then the every Tuesday ones at one of the girl's house. I have a speech, but I am dreading saying it... I think it is awful! It is on Sundar Sighn, (Who else? lol) about six pages, and I have no clue how long it will take to say it, but I am guessing about five minutes. :P It is supposed to be ten! Eeek! xP xP
Well, Bye!
Love, <3<3<3
Elisa:) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it exciting to get a bunch of followers! I'm so glad you're up there in numbers!

    As for your blog layout ... I really do like it. The blog header is blocking a lot though, I think? Or perhaps it's just my computer!!

    Fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a little large... but I could not figure out how to make it smaller... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got you on this one Elisa! I love to change headers on my blog - and have done it quite often!

    Go to your dashboard - design - click on 'header' or where the header is (my blog was designed by someone else, so am not sure exactly what yours will say) - remove the image (as long as you've saved it elsewhere and therefore can use it again) - click on your header spot again - click on the button that says to shrink to fit prior to uploading the image once again ... and that's it!

    Hope it works for you! But really, your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, it does not seem to be working. :P Maybe it's the size of the picture... :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!