Thursday, February 10, 2011

A really short post in which nothing of interest is said. :P

It has been a while since I posted some pictures, so here are some! :)
 Most of the fun of drawing with Charcoal is how messy you get when you use them.. so.. here is me. Messy.

 Here is what I drew while getting messy
My frightening little brother.

 My hair looks funny in this picture. lol
Tomorrow is my history class. I should probably go to bed. But I am not tired at all! xP
Tonight we (my family) Watched 'The Scrooge' It was sooooooooooo funny! I laughed really hard, and I am not one for black and white movies! 
Bye!
<3<3<3
Elisa:) :) :)

1 comment:

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!