Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another post without a title.... isn't that annoying? I think so! :P

I am going to have fun tomorrow! Yay! In the morning I am going to a history class with one of my best friends, that I have not seen in a long time. ^_^ Then, after that, I am going to have two of my friends over and we are going to eat fruit cocktail out of the can, cheetoes, Mike and Ikes and cookies. Hadley is also going to try to bring her camera and take some pictures of me. I like to have my picture taken and not at all shy in front of the camera, which is one thing that should help me when it comes to the modeling business. xP If I do get called for a job that is... which I doubt I will. :P  W00t! That will be fun. :) Hopefully I will be over this nasty cold and will not be sniffing the entire time. :) 
What do you think of this color text? Does it work well with the blog or should I just stick with black? Does bold look better? Italic bold? just italic? Personally I am leaning more to the bold italic, how about you?
Do you like Poptarts? I do! I have not had them in so many years, but while at the store I got a few just for the fun of it. If it turns out that I don't like them as much as I did when I was little then there are always little brothers that will eat them. >.< 
I was just thinking how much I wish I went to KA. It would be so fun! Hard (really hard) but fun! Plus... It would help me to be a little more productive when it comes to doing school. I am not behind in my grades, Biology, tenth grade history, algebra and such, but let's face it... Sometimes I just get really lazy on some school days and spend most of the time flipping through the new Muse songs I got and looking out the window and day dreaming. :P 
I never know what to call my posts! Arg! Sometimes I will be sitting here for like twenty minutes staring at the computer trying to figure out what to call it. :P I like to use long titles... I don't really know why. :P 
A friend posted this to his profile on Facebook. You should read it, I laughed so hard. xD
This hilarious post. <------ Click here----- 
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa. :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!