Friday, December 10, 2010

What shall I call this post?

Wow, I don't think I have been this sick in a really really long time, I can't stand up without me telling me I am about to faint. And I did, in the kitchen. :P So far I have only thrown up 6 times though. But Let me say one more thing on the matter.... I am SO hungry!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P
I am really stressed because I have only one persons Christmas presents!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! The reason is because I have no money and no way to get some, I would go to work with my dad, but all my siblings do and someone needs to stay home and help my mom watch my little brothers and sister. =( =( =( Yeah, so........

I am really tempted to go to YouTube and just watch video after video for hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!