Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dector8ing!

We have been doing a lot of decorating lately, for our Church's reformation day celebration. :D :D It has been really fun and I will be sad when we have to take it all down. :P We roll tape and then put it on a chair, that way we can just pull it off of a chair quickly without rolling it and sticking it to the picture of whatever. It takes a while to do, and after a while it makes your hand hurt. :P
Scott took his sword and petrolled the halls. :D


It was pretty cool. :D

Tape face on Scott's pants. ^_^
This is us decorating. :) 
Scott taping Jared's mouth shut. LOL

I have to say one thing... don't leave me alone with a pair of scissors. :P I knelt down and let a pair jab into my knee it proved to be most painful.... :P :P :P So my legs are all scraped and bandaged up right now. :D
Kinda funny in a sad stupid way... :)


I AM SOOO TIRED!
Bye!!! 
<3 
Elisa. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It seems you have taken a few minutes to comment! Kudos! You are amazing! Love ya! You are sweet and all that jazz. :) Heheheheh,
Thanks for commenting, I always love to read your opinions or even your random LOL's!